Bando Nozomi was born on September 4, 1997 in Tokyo, Japan. She began classical ballet classes at the age of 3.
When she was in the fourth grade of elementary school, she was scouted by LDH while she was at Odaiba Boken Ou with her family. At that time, she aspired to become a model, so she accepted the offer and went on to attend EXPG Tokyo.
On July 26, 2011, during an E-Girls SHOW event in SHIBUYA-AX, it was revealed that Bando was one of the winners of the EXILE Presents VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 3 ~For Girls~ and was added to FLOWER as a performer alongside Sato Harumi. On the same day, she was also added as a member of E-girls, having a concurrent position between the group and FLOWER. Recalling this time, she later revealed that she initially had no desire to become an artist, but took the audition anyways: "At first, I had no desire to be an artist and was just dancing for fun, but when I was 13, there was an audition for E-girls, and I was just thinking 'everyone else is auditioning, so I'll take it', but I was lucky enough to pass. I didn't think I would be accepted, so I was surprised myself."
On August 30, 2011, she was one of the winners of the audition Miss Seventeen 2011, an event held by the magazine Seventeen. She started working for the magazine as an exclusive model from the October issue.
On October 12, 2011, she debuted as a member of FLOWER with the single "Still".
In July 2012, she made her acting debut in the TV drama GTO.
On September 30, 2019 she left Flower with the group's disbandment, remaining as member of E-girls. On December 22 in the same year, with the announcement of E-girls' disbandment set for around the end of 2020, it was revealed that Bando would focus on acting and modeling activities.
On December 31, 2020 she left E-girls with the group's disbandment. After the disbandment, her profile was moved to the actor section.
In an interview in October 2021, she revealed that she decided to focus on acting after E-girls' dissolution in order to not become burned out: "I was desperate for E-girls. I didn't want to become burned out after the decision was made to break up, so I thought it would be good to do something that I could learn from. As for acting, I had a lot of fun and good moments while I was working on plays several times. I've been taking acting lessons since last year, and the more I learn, the more interesting I find it, and the more fun I have on set, so I'm glad I did it."
- Music Video Appearances
-  ROAD TO HiGH&LOW
-  HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE
-  HiGH&LOW THE RED RAIN
-  HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE 2
-  Nanairo Days (虹色デイズ)
-  3-ri no Nobunaga (3人の信長)
-  Hachioji Zombies (八王子ゾンビーズ)
-  DANCING MARY
- TV Dramas
- [2012 - 2013] GTO
-  Koibumi Biyori (episode 9)
-  Binta! ~Bengoshi Jimu-in Minowa ga Ai de Kaiketsu Shimasu~ (ビンタ!〜弁護士事務員ミノワが愛で解決します〜) (episode 11)
-  HiGH&LOW ~THE STORY OF S.W.O.R.D.~
-  HiGH&LOW Season2
-  Hachioji Zombies (八王子ゾンビーズ) (episode 1)
-  Nishi Ogikubo Mitsuboshi Yoshudou (西荻窪 三ツ星洋酒堂) (episode 5)
-  Keishicho Zero Gakari ~Seikatsu Anzenka nan demo Sodanshitsu~ Season 5(警視庁ゼロ係〜生活安全課なんでも相談室〜 SEASON5) (episode 5)
-  Promise Cinderella
-  Teppachi! (テッパチ!) (episode 5)
- Digital Dramas
-  IDOLS ~Koi no Center Position~ (IDOLS (アイドルズ) ～恋のセンターポジション～)
-  Minatoku Joshi (港区女子)
- TV Shows
-  Azatokute Nani ga Warui no? "Kimi ga Azatokute Nani ga Warui no?" (あざとくて何が悪いの？ 「君があざとくて何が悪いの？」)
-  BOOK ACT "Geinin Koukan Nikki" (芸人交換日記; Entertainer Exchange Diary)
-  "This is a o Kanjo Hakase" (This is a お感情博士！)
- Favorite Artist: Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry
- Favorite Movie: The Devil Wears Prada
- Favorite Food: Dumplings
- Favorite Flower: Poinsettia
- Hobbies: Riding around the neighborhood on her bike.
- Dream: To become a person with a pretty heart
- She was Flower's youngest member.
- Her hobbiy is reading books, especially Murakami Haruki's works, and she often goes to coffee shops to read there.
- Not very interested in makeup and usually doesn't wear any: "I usually wear no makeup, and sometimes I put on my own makeup for events, but the members sometimes warn me that my makeup is too light (laughs). I think I need to learn more about makeup."
- Started an Instagram account on August 1, 2017.
- Her favorite actresses are Aoi Yu and Bae Doona.
- Admires people like Kawakubo Rei and would like to be someone with a core.
- Loves both dancing and modelling: "I feel that they share the same "creating" aspect and that I like to be involved in that aspect when I am working."
- In an interview in October 2021, she described her period as a member of E-girls as hectic and stressful: "I was really afraid of vacations, thinking that I should go to dance lessons, go on a trip, and input something. When I was in the COVID-19 (period), I had to sit at home, so for the first time I felt like I was on vacation. About a year ago, I got a dog and started to enjoy being at home. I think I was able to make a good transition."
- Describes E-girls as a group "where the members have strong personalities".
Youngest Member of Flower
Youngest Member of E-girls
- 「Seventeen」岡本杏理、北山詩織、森川葵ら人気モデルが卒業 それぞれの歩み、今後の進路を語る
|Trivia • Gallery • Category • Songs navbox|
|E.G.family • E-girls Pyramid • Trivia • Gallery • Songs navbox|