This is a list of trivia, stats and curiosities of the group E-girls.
- For releases where the main song is used as theme song for e-ma CMs, the group change its name to e-girls. So far, 3 E-girls' singles were used for e-ma CMs: "CANDY SMILE" (2013), "Kurukuru" (2013) and "Mr.Snowman" (2014). In 2015, Happiness' "Holiday" was used as the theme song.
- Washio Reina is the only member to be vocally featured on all a-side singles of the group.
- SAYAKA, Kaede, Fujii Karen, Washio Reina and Sato Harumi are the members who appeared on all A-side singles since the group's debut.
- "Gomennasai no Kissing You" is the:
- Best selling single of the group.
- The first single to hit the #1 on Oricon's daily chart.
- "Follow Me" is the:
- Best selling digital single of the group.
- The most recognizable E-girls song among Japanese fans.
- "One Two Three" is the lowest selling single of the group.
- "Gomennasai no Kissing You" and "Diamond Only" are the singles with most members on its line-up (29 members).
- "CANDY SMILE" and "Mr.Snowman" were the singles with the least members on the line-up (12 members) until the group's reformulation as a 11-member group.
- The most used line-up of vocalists before the reformulation was with Shizuka, Ami, Fujii Karen and Washio Reina.
- "One Two Three" was the first music video to include a Seifuku Dance. "Highschool♡love" is the last one to include it. A "homage" to the segment was made in the music video of "Y.M.C.A.".
- From 2013 to 2017, the group participated on NHK's Kouhaku Uta Gassen, a popular annual new years eve's event.
- In 2013, their first performance on the TV show, they performed a medley of the songs "Follow Me" and "Gomennasai no Kissing You".
- In 2014, they performed "Highschool♡love".
- In 2015, they performed "Dance Dance Dance".
- In 2016, they performed "DANCE WITH ME NOW!".
- In 2017, they performed "Love ☆ Queen".
- Sana, member of the South Korean girl-group TWICE, sang the chorus of the song "Follow Me" for her introduction video of the TV show SIXTEEN.
- On February 20, 2019, American Punk-Rock band Zebrahead released a cover of the song "Follow Me". The cover is included as the bonus song on the Japan version of their 2019 album BRAIN INVADERS and has three different music videos on their official YouTube channel: a lyric video, a music video shot in Japan and an acoustic version.
- On December 27, 2019, avex revealed the top 5 artists with the highest number of views in total on their YouTube channel. On this list, E-girls took the 3rd spot with a total number of about 530 million views.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.