This is a list of trivias, stats and curiosities of the group Flower.
- The group was initially named as FLOWER (with upcase letters) until the release of "Taiyou to Himawari", in 2013, where they changed to Flower.
- FLOWER initally started with 4 members, all of them being performers: Mizuno Erina, Fujii Shuuka, Shigetome Manami and Nakajima Mio. In July 26, with the VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 3 ~For Girls~ auditions, 5 members were added to the group, being them three vocalists: Washio Reina, Muto Chiharu and Ichiki Kyoka, and two performers: Bando Nozomi and Sato Harumi.
- They were the only E-girls unit to not being signed to rhythm zone. The group was signed to Sony Music Associated Records.
- Their groupmate, Happiness, was also not signed to rhythm zone until 2014.
- Flower was the only unit to have only one vocalist on its line-up: Washio Reina. Muto Chiharu and Ichiki Kyoka left the group in November 2014 and October 2015, respectively.
- They were also the only unit to not add new members since their debut.
- Flower's best selling single is "Hitomi no Oku no Milky Way", while "SAKURA Regret" is the lowest.
- Mizuno Erina was originally the group's leader until her departure from the group in October 2013. Shigetome Manami was chosen the leader, remaining until the group's disbandment.
- Ichiki Kyoka although being added to the group as a vocalist and performer she was initially more pushed being a performer than a vocalist. She started being more active as a vocalist in 2013 starting with the song "Taiyou to Himawari", her first a-side single as a vocalist. Prior to that, she only participated vocally on the song "Fadeless Love", b-side from their debut single "Still". With Chiharu leaving the group in November 2014, Kyoka got a big part of her lines and was pushed as the second vocalist until her departure of the group in October 2015.
- Washio Reina is the only member to sing in all A-side singles of E-girls.
- Flower and Happiness released their fifth singles ("Taiyou to Himawari" and "Sunshine Dream ~Ichido Kiri no Natsu~" respectively) on the same day, August 7, 2013, as part of Musha Shugyo.
- Flower won the Musha Shugyo competition by 3 points against 2 of Happiness. As a 'prize', their song "Hatsukoi" was included as b-side of E-girls' single "Gomennasai no Kissing You".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.