On October 12, 2014, Muto announced her departure from both E-girls and Flower to study abroad. She graduated from E-girls on October 26 and from Flower on November 13.
Muto Chiharu was born on April 3, 1995 in Tokyo, Japan.
Prior to auditioning to LDH, she was a trainee on EXPG Tokyo.
On July 26, during an E-Girls SHOW event in SHIBUYA-AX, it was revealed that Muto was one of the winners of the VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 3 and was added to FLOWER as a vocalist. On that same day, she was also added as a member of E-girls, having a concurrent position between the group and FLOWER.
On October 12, she made debut with FLOWER with the single "Still".
On October 12, Muto announced her departure from both E-girls and Flower to study abroad.
On October 26, she appeared for the last time as an E-girls member on the girls' segment of EXILE TRIBE PERFECT YEAR LIVE TOUR TOWER OF WISH 2014 ~THE REVOLUTION~.
On February 16, she established the fashion brand BLIXZY and is currently active as the brand's creative director and also as model.
On August 14, she announced to be releasing the single "Nobody Like You" under her own independent label B-CREW RECORDS on August 16. The single was sold only on BLIXZY store in Harakuju. "Nobody Like You" is a cover of the song of same title by EMI MARIA. Muto revealed afterwards that, despite releasing a single after 3 years, she does not have plans to work as a singer in the future.
- Main article: List:Muto Chiharu Discography Featured In
- [2017.08.16] Nobody Like You (indie)
-  Runway☆Beat (ランウェイ☆ビート)
- Favorite Artists: Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Becky♪♯
- Favorite Movies: Burlesque, Dreamgirls
- Favorite Food: Cheese
- Favorite Flower: Cherry blossoms
- Favorite Manga: Bokura ga Ita, Love★Com, Kimi ni Todoke, Sunadokei
- Favorite Character: My Melody
- Favorite Colors: Sky blue and baby pink
- Hobbies: Music, Reading, Going for walks, Karaoke
- She was given the nickname Red Man by Fujii Shuuka.