She left E-girls on July 16, 2017 to focus on being a Flower member. She left Flower with the group's disbandment on September 30, 2019 and retired from entertainment industry on December 31 of the same year.
Nakajima Mio was born on November 23, 1993 in Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
On April 24, she was announced as member of E-girls, having a concurrent position between the group and FLOWER.
On October 12, she made her debut with FLOWER.
On July 16, she graduated from E-girls.
On September 20, it was announced that Nakajima is engaged to FC Machida Zelvia football player Togashi Cayman and expecting their first child to be born in 2020. Nakajima then announced her decision to retire from entertainment industry in order to start a new life within the year.
On December 31, she retired from entertainment industry.
On January 28, Nakajima welcomed her first child, a daughter.
On May 20, she opened a personal YouTube channel about health and beauty.
- Main article: List:Nakajima Mio Discography Featured In
- Favorite Artists: aiko, Superfly, Kimura Kaela, Miley Cyrus, Ciara, Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera
- Favorite Movies: Burlesque, Pirates of the Caribbean, Armageddon, Toy Story 3
- Favorite food: Tarako (Cod roe) Spaghetti, Eggplant, Pineapples, Potato chips, Foods with cinnamon
- Favorite flower: Frangipanis
- Hobbies: Volleyball, ironing, watching foreign dramas, hula dancing
Oldest Member of Flower