Takebe Yuzuna was born on June 17, 1998 in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. She has an older brother and an older sister.
Takebe first wanted to enter the entertainment industry when she was in elementary school. According to herself, she had a personality that desired to stand out.
Wanting to do something different from other children, she started dancing at a local dance school in second grade and proceeded to pursue singing at AVEX Academy in fourth grade. In her childhood, she participated in numerous auditions and contests, but was not able to succeed since she did not practice on her own at all. When she became a junior high school student, her parents told her to stop pursuing a career in the entertainment world if she couldn't make her debut. At that time, she saw the announcement of the EXILE Presents VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 3 ~For Girls~ while watching TV with her family and decided it was her last chance.
In 2011, she participated of the EXILE Presents VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 3 ~For Girls~ in the vocal section and successfully passed the audition. Afterwards, she became a member of the non-debuted group bunny as a vocalist and started training at EXPG Osaka.
On November 9, 2016, she joined the unit Sudannayuzuyully as a vocalist.
In mid 2019, Takebe accompanied Happiness to Los Angeles and took singing and dancing lessons there. Through this experience she realized that she could realize her passion, singing and dancing, outside of Japan too. After returning to Japan, she talked to EXILE HIRO, who informed her of several girls affiliated with LDH who were training in Europe.
Shortly after, she attended an internal presentation of the European trainees who had passed the LDH EUROPE Presents VOCAL BATTLE AUDITIONS ~The Global Star Search~ and had travelled to Tokyo for a training camp. Takebe was so impressed with their potential that when she heard they were going back to the Netherlands, she asked HIRO directly if she could go with them and he approved of her request. After two weeks of lessons and training together in the Netherlands, Takebe made the decision to work with the girls in the future.
On December 22, with the announcement of E-girls' disbandment set for around the end of 2020, it was officially revealed that Takebe would be placed in a new, international unit formed in collaboration with the DJ and LDH EUROPE's CEO Afrojack.
On December 15, it was announced that Sudannayuzuyully would be disbanding on December 31 following the announcement of YURINO and Suda Anna leaving LDH JAPAN in the same day. Takebe would remain in the agency.
On December 28, during E-girls' last live concert, it was revealed that the name of LDH's first international girl group would be SWEET REVENGE and that Takebe would be a member of it under the stage name YUZUNA.
On December 31, she left E-girls and Sudannayuzuyully with the groups' disbandments.
- Main article: List:Takebe Yuzuna Discography Featured In
- She is E-girls' youngest vocalist.
- She made a personal Instagram account on November 13, 2017.
- She is the oldest member of SWEET REVENGE.
- In an interview in 2021 she revealed that it is difficult for her to study English.
- She easily gets homesick.
- Despite being polar opposites, she has a very close relationship with Ishii Anna.
- She has expressed her desire to be a producer or train girls once she is no longer an active artist: "I think the potential of girls is infinite, and I want to be the person who makes the children of the next generation, and beyond, shine."
- She describes her mother as a "showbiz mom", wanting her children to enter the entertainment industry.
- Her favorite Western artists are Kehlani, Tinashe and NIKI.
- She is a fan of K-Pop, especially the singer Heize.
- 武部柚那、5人組の新グループSWEET REVENGEのメンバーに
|Category | Gallery | Songs navbox|
|Members||YURINO | Suda Anna | Takebe Yuzuna|
|Best Albums||1. THANK YOU|
|Other Albums||E.G.POWER 2019 ~POWER to the DOME~|
|Singles||1. OH BOY | 2. CALL ME NOW|
|Digital Singles||1. LOOK AT ME NOW | 2. MAGIC TIME|
|Concerts & Tours|
|Concerts Featured In||E-girls: E.G.EVOLUTION | E.G. 11 | E-girls PERFECT LIVE 2011▶2020|
Happiness: Happiness LIVE TOUR 2016 GIRLZ N' EFFECT
E.G.family: E.G.POWER 2019 ~POWER to the DOME~
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||E-girls | Happiness|